Embroidered workwear that unites your team members
We welcome you to Essex Sign & Design, where we work every day to provide an array of embroidered workwear that paints a cohesive and uniform appearance for your brand.
Based in the UK, we supply embroidered uniforms to every business, but we can cater to individual orders as well because we believe in helping all our clients. Ranging from training tops to polo shirts and tracksuits, we can handle everything that comes our way as we have the experience as well as the equipment to fulfil the orders.
We provide in-house embroidery services, so your workwear will be completed to perfection and have all the necessary details you need to make an impression. We have decades of experience and hundreds of satisfied clients who entrusted us with their brand uniforms, and we will be more than happy to work with you on your next project.
Upgrade the team appearance with our premium embroidered clothing
That’s because we have an exceptional team of designers who understand the decorum of every place and can design workwear that aligns with the requirements. In simpler words, you can let us know the intended use, and our team will design the best pieces. In addition, if you don’t have an idea about what you want, our team will be happy to brainstorm ideas with you.
Helping out clients paint a professional look with customised workwear
Our experience has enabled us to work with a myriad of industries, ranging from multinational companies to small-scale traders. Our customised workwear will fit the bill of every industry because we focus on helping you stand out from the competition while staying relevant in the industry.
Offering premium and personalised workwear with precise embroidery
Our embroidery is ideal for uniforms because it can take 100s of washes without breaking the thread and looks new every time it’s washed. For this reason, we only embroider at 150gsm or higher because it helps us meet the stringent quality standards that we have set for ourselves. As a result, the fabric will remain new for years because we know workwear has to be washed regularly.
Let’s experience the power of customised workwear with our embroidery work
To deliver the best results, we have acquired the Brother P6700 embroidery machine, which is a six-needle embroidery machine, promising extremely accurate and fine embroidery, irrespective of how complex the design is. Our embroidery machines are integrated with an LCD touchscreen display, which helps us make quick changes to the settings. With the display screen, it’s convenient to customise the editing features, so we can help embroider creative work as work. We can change the embroidery speed from 400 to a thousand stitches per minute, which means we can embroider the workwear quickly. Our state-of-the-art embroidery machines have automatic threading as well, promising minimal inefficiency.
Let’s experience the power of customised workwear with our embroidery work
First impressions are everything, especially when the competition is so cutthroat these days. For this reason, it’s important that your team looks professional wherever they work. So, our embroidered workwear is a perfect way of adding a unified look to the team because we offer precision embroidery services. In addition, we can work with your company logo as well as other artwork to create a polished look.
To deliver the best results, we have acquired the Brother P6700 embroidery machine, which is a well known embroidery machine, promising extremely accurate and fine embroidery, irrespective of how complex the design is. Our embroidery machines are integrated with an LCD touchscreen display, which helps us make quick changes to the settings.
With the display screen, it’s convenient to customise the editing features, so we can help embroider creative work as work. We can change the embroidery speed from 400 to a thousand stitches per minute, which means we can embroider the workwear quickly. Our state-of-the-art embroidery machines have automatic threading as well, promising minimal inefficiency.
Leave a lasting impression on your customers with top-notch embroidered workwear
At Essex Sign & Design, we have a team of embroidery experts who use advanced techniques and innovative machinery to ensure the workwear is of premium quality. In addition, we allow our clients to choose from a variety of thread colours, so we can replicate your brand aesthetics and create clothing that aligns with your overall brand.
Our embroidered workwear will not only create a professional image for your brand but will also help in brand promotion. We don’t mind saying that the workwear will become a walking advertisement when your team is out and working, promising higher brand recognition and awareness. Also, we can deliver personalised services because we believe in attention to detail and want to provide what you envision.
Let’s elevate your brand with exceptionally embroidered uniforms
Essex Sign & Design spend their day and night brainstorming ideas for customised workwear, so you can trust us with your uniforms as well. We are committed to meeting the highest standards of quality, which is why we don’t embroider huge designs on t-shirts, polo shirts, and hi-vis shirts because they can be heavy on the fabric and pulls on the neck.
It will ensure that the embroidered workwear is comfortable and practical to wear. To regularly meet quality standards, we ensure that our team is up-to-date and knows the latest advancements in the apparel industry. That’s why we ensure that our team goes through regular development and training programs because we believe in constant improvement.
These development and training programs allow our team to try the most efficient and innovative techniques while designing and producing your workwear, promising quality and practicality.
Let’s see what our clients have to say!
At Essex Sign & Design, we have helped thousands of individuals and businesses with embroidered workwear, and this is what some of them have to say about us!
- “Great service, Sophie was really helpful in helping with choosing the correct colours for our design. Quick to adopt a few tweaks to the design. Quick turnaround and fast delivery.”
- “We started a small-scale business and a friend referred us to Essex Sign & Design, and we are glad we chose them. The embroidery is great a very promising experience!”
- “We needed to upgrade the uniform for our team, but we couldn’t find the right design. Essex Sign & Design helped us with designing as well as production. They provided full-range services, and they were always available to answer our queries.”
- “We had a bad experience with another workwear company, but Essex Sign & Design proved that quality isn’t too much to ask. The workwear’s fabric is always premium, and their embroidery doesn’t get damaged, even if it’s washed in a washer, exceptional work.”
- “We needed embroidered workwear for our team, but the budget was limited. They helped us design the perfect workwear that met our budget needs. The good thing is that they didn’t compromise on quality, so it’s a thumbs-up from us. Totally recommended!”
Tips To Take Care Of Embroidered Workwear
Essex Sign & Design promises exceptional quality standards, and our testimonials are the ultimate proof you need. However, to help to increase the longevity of your embroidered workwear, we recommend following these tips;
- Always follow the instructions mentioned on the care label to avoid damage to the embroidery of the fabric.
- Always wash the workwear separately from clothes with buttons and zippers to prevent thread breakage.
- Avoid using the electric dryer to dry the clothes. Instead, air-dry the embroidered workwear.
- Don’t use bleach and fabric softeners with the workwear. If there are some stains, use a mild detergent.
- Use the low-heat setting on the iron to prevent damage to the embroidery.
Our Ordering Process
Essex Sign & Design is committed to offering a seamless experience to every client, which is why we have set up an easy ordering process.
- Choose which workwear items you need.
- Get in touch with our design team to customise the embroidery style and design.
- Get a free quote.
- Place the order and sit back.
- Receive your order and enjoy!
Give us a call today!
Essex Sign & Design will always be available for clients. It doesn’t matter if you need one uniform or a set of 100; you will get the same attention from our team. So, give us a call and let’s discuss how to adorn your embroidered workwear!